A network of disciple-making churches equipping Christ-followers to reflect Jesus in word and deed.
This movement was started by a group of leaders from within the RCA (Reformed Church in America) but all churches and leaders are invited to join.
Our Reformed understanding of the Christian faith.
- Scripture alone
- Christ alone
- Faith alone
- Grace alone
- For the glory of God alone
To equip one another in relationship toward:
- Establishing and multiplying churches
- Strengthening churches
- Diversity in churches
- Missional effectiveness locally and globally
- Strong leadership development systems
- Mercy and Justice ministries locally and globally
- The Church solemnizes a marital union between a man and a woman to reflect the covenantal love of Christ and His Church
Expectations of Partnership
- To pray for and with each other and listen to the Holy Spirit as we contend for the faith.
- To participate in a relationship-driven network of friends within the Gospel Alliance for meaningful support and accountability.
- To attend annual Gospel Alliance conferences and other regional gatherings.
- To provide meaningful support, care, and accountability for partner churches and leaders in times of need and transition.
- Leaders, Pastors, Consistories, Institutions and/or Boards sign an annual commitment to partnership in the Gospel Alliance.
- Advisory Board will hold annual meetings. The next meeting is October 8 & 9, 2019 at Faith Church in Dyer, Indiana (Chicagoland Area). Register here