The Gospel Alliance is a movement of covenant partners who are engaging leaders and communities with the transforming message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ in order to make more and stronger disciples.
This movement was started by a group of leaders from within the RCA (Reformed Church in America) but all churches and leaders are invited to join.
Our Reformed understanding of the Christian faith.
- Scripture alone
- Christ alone
- Faith alone
- Grace alone
- For the glory of God alone
To equip one another in relationship toward:
- Establishing and multiplying churches
- Strengthening churches
- Diversity in churches
- Missional effectiveness locally and globally
- Strong leadership development systems
- Mercy and Justice ministries locally and globally
- The Church solemnizes a marital union between a man and a woman to reflect the covenantal love of Christ and His Church
Expectations of Partnership
- To pray for and with each other and listen to the Holy Spirit as we contend for the faith.
- To participate in a relationship-driven network of friends within the Gospel Alliance for meaningful support and accountability.
- To attend annual Gospel Alliance conferences and other regional gatherings.
- To provide meaningful support, care, and accountability for partner churches and leaders in times of need and transition.
- Leaders, Pastors, Consistories, Institutions and/or Boards sign an annual commitment to partnership in the Gospel Alliance.
- Advisory Board will hold annual meetings. The next meeting is October 8 & 9, 2019 at Faith Church in Dyer, Indiana (Chicagoland Area). Register here